Welcome !



Welcome to Made Down South! Thanks for stopping by to see what I'm up to. This blog serves as my review of projects accomplished since I have way too many that are halfway done. I also tend to have so many urgent ideas where I simply have stop all else to work on the newest thing. So, this blog will show all the ideas that actually get made into stuff! Some of that stuff is available for sale at our etsy shop, Down South Designs.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Welcome to Made Down South

Hello to blogging world! More to follow...

3 comments:

TracyMB @ Crows Feet Chic said...

Hmmm... couldn't find the comment button on your quilt post, so posting here! Gorgeous quilt... love the patterns and colours! :)

Ann said...

Welcome to blogland, Cassandra. Your quilt is beautiful. Thanks for checking out the subway art on my blog. What a good idea to adapt something like that for a quilt. I'm following. Hope you'll do the same.

Vicky @ Mess For Less said...

Welcome to blogging! I am a new follower from Ginger Snap Crafts. I look forward to hearing more from you. Vicky from Mess For Less